High-precision mechanic since 1973
Based in the Annecian basin since 1973, Teissier Technique demonstrates its technical expertise and skills in the high-precision mechanic and in complete subsets.
From prototype to medium series, we are specialized in the manufacture of technical parts responding to the most various and specific demands of our customers, whith manifold materials such as aluminum, steel, stainless steel, inconel, titanium and other alloys...
- Total area of 5000 M2
- Fifty skilled employees in 3 teams
- More than 40 digital machines
- An air-conditioned control, equipped with 3 -D machines
A competent international sales team
Growing both nationally and internationally, Teissier Technique exports its know-how in European countries but also in Asia, the United States, South America and in Western countries .
- 13 x Turning ( Nakamura / Muratec )
- 13 x Vertical Machining Center ( Topper 5 Axes / 4 Axes )
- 6 x Horizontal Machining Center ( Kitamura HX )
- 7 x large milling ( Quartz / Reiden / Hedelius / FPT)
- 6 x grinding ( Kellenberg / Danobat / Favretto / Fumagali )
- 2 x Electro- Erosion ( Fanuc )
- 2 x detergent solutions Machines ( Novatec )
Workshop production - High-precision mechanic
A modern machine park
We are committed to the following permanent objectives according to ISO 9001:
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of our management system with quality
- Ongoing research needs and customer requirements
- Evaluation and improvement the partnership with our material suppliers and subcontractors
- Train, sensitize our employees and involve them in our journey of continuous improvement
We are committed to the following permanent objectives according to ISO 14001:
- Improve the collection of waste disposal and reduce costs of waste management
- Measure and save energy and materials consumption
- Secure transfer and storage of products and waste
New Machine HEDELIUS C80/4500
Our Machine Shop enhances its capability with a brand new machine Hedelius C80 / 4500.
This machine, with a maximum path of 4500 mm, allows the realization of all big size parts.
Teissier Technique provides the technical platform for students
Partnership between Teissier Technique and the Gordini High School in Seynod to promote vocational formation and integration of young students.